Get up early every day, looking for something to do before the sun rise. This opportunity is for you, with a laptop and mic-phone, many elementary students on the other side of the planet are eagerly looking for the nurture of English language to shape their future.
Orange Tree Education is currently looking for English teachers to teach students in Asia through an online platform. This is a paid teaching position with flexible hours that can fit your personal schedule. Depending on experience and educational background instructors will be paid starting 18 Canadian dollars per hour.
Orange Tree Education
Orange Tree Education is a recruitment and consultant firm, founded in 2016. Orange Tree Education affiliated with many educational institutes in China and North America. We are committed to providing excellent recruitment and consultant services to both, our clients and candidates.
Teachers will use an online platform to instruct students between the ages of 3-16 on the fundamentals of the English language. The curriculum will include lessons on grammar and pronunciation as well as introductory reading and writing.
- Depending on experience and educational background instructors will be paid starting 18 dollars Canadian per hour
- Flexible home based program.
- 1/2 to 1 year contract
- Must have completed or be in the process of completing a Bachelor’s degree.
- TEFL/TESL/TESOL certified or a minimum of 1 years teaching experience
- Tutoring/ Teaching experience (required)
- English language proficiency required
- Must be able to work between 5-9 pm Beijing time
If you are interested in the opportunity above, please send us your resume. We thank all applicants for their interest in the position.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
|Job Category||English Language Teacher|